One of the best positions for women to have mind blowing orgasms is the cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. While in this position most women tend to put their feet beside their partners hips, however, this will cause your hips to burn almost instantly.
So...
Stradle over him instead with your feet ontop of his thighs, this position will give you better stability and more time to stimulate and bounce.
Now you have more freedom with your arms. You can place them anywhere from your partners chest, neck or thighs. You can even get a little ambitious and stimulate his perineum (area between scrotum and anus). Where you place your arms will affect your back and the angle he is inside you. Try what you feel is comfortable and work from there!
If you’ve managed to put yourself where you don’t need to balance yourself with your arms you can use them to stimulate yourself instead. Which is an extra added sexiness bonus for him!
~Irene
Hello, I love your work. I am desperately trying to find your story The Rebel..I loved it. Unfortunately when my computer crashed I lost every story and this was one of them. If you still have it could I trouble you for a copy my email address is Karen.day013@gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much