In regards to my stories, I will be updating 'Extrasensory Seduction' very soon, as for my others they are coming along. Mr. Hopeful will be updated next and within the next couple of days.
I have not updated 'Diary of Finding the Perfect Guy', 'Where is My Mind' or '100 Days' in a while and I do plan on continuing and finishing them. However, at the moment, I am not in the right frame of mind to do so. So I hope everyone can bare with me, just a bit longer, and rest assured they will be updated.
I really have appreciated all the love and reviews from everyone, including:
BellaScotia, nwflgl, and emily (you know who you are)
They have been so kind as to comment on every chapter I have written and have become wonderful online friends.
Cheers!
Irene
What the eff? i mean I want some updates woman!!! haha, just kidding...I look forward to whatever updates you give us!! I would rather wait for quality than crappy quantity. And you are all about quality!!! <3cha!!
ReplyDeleteHi, unfortunately I've never had a chance to read any of your stories. And I understand all about families and how little time there is for everything without adding the life of a writer on top of it all. I hear from several others how they would like to read your stories. So you must be a talented writer. Will you be posting again?
ReplyDelete